Sunday, September 7, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 40

Greetings and Nailutations,

Wow, has it really been 40 weeks of doing my Sunday Six?  I guess time flies when you are having fun.  A few new manis this week that weren't already featured, which are fun, easy and bright!  As summer is heading out, I'm getting in as many sunny manis as I can!

First mani is a sponged on black french mani.  I used a nude base coat from Butter London (which I'm running low on....need to buy another!) and then a makeup sponge to create the tips with Amazing Chick Lacquer's Piccadilly Circus and a shiny top coat.


This next mani I used a polish I hadn't tried it yet.  It is called Mer-Party and is from Forever Polished.  Then I added fuchsia rhinestones from Charmingly Simple Nail Art to accent the fuchsia glitter in the polish and topped it all with a shiny top coat.


This polish was featured earlier in a blog review of Llarowe's A Box, Indied. This gorgeous glitter jelly is called Cosmic Cranberry and I am in love with it.  I want shoes in this color.  :)


The next mani is so bright and fun!  I used four of the CDB Lacquer Fanny Pack Collection to create this look.  I used a make up sponge and also had a white undie to make the colors brighter.


This next mani was from the review for Charmingly Simple Nail Art charms.  I loved the color with this charm.


And this last mani is Wish Upon A Starfish from Drip Drop Nail Paint and two starfish charms from Hex Nail Jewelry.  This polish is so pretty.


That's all my favorites!  Do you have a favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful your page....very...very nice... Thank you so much!!!...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)