Sunday, March 16, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 15

Greetings and Nailutations,

Apologies for the lack of nail art this past week.  It seems to be taking a back seat to work and swatching.

Enjoy!

The first is Doctor Lacquer, Mysterious Love, which is a fun holo thermal which is pink when warm and purple when cold.  Loved this so much I wore it 2 days in a row!


Next is is for a theme of stripes I did and also trying to recreate an old mani I did when I first started doing nail art about  30 weeks ago.  Vast improvement if I do say so myself.


This is a Love, Angeline polish called Don't Ruffle My Feathers.  Loved this color combo.


Another Love, Angeline polish called In The Absence of looks so classy and delicate, it quickly became a favorite of this week.


Let Me Fly, from Love, Angeline was so gorgeous and sparkly!


Lastly is my mani I wore for our second AZ Nail Meet Up, which was a blast.  Theme was stripes and I selected a base color and picked 3 random stripers to free-hand draw the stripes.  I was pleased how they turned out.


Have a wonderful week!
Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)