Sunday, February 9, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 10

Greetings and Nailutations!

How was everyone's past week?  I am finally feeling better and was happy that the Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl (since I am originally from Washington state).  But mostly I was excited about the commercials.  I was rooting for them!  This week I was able to do more nail art and of course you will start to see spring colors sneak out here and there.

The first is a swatch of Dead Roses from the Anti-Valentine's A Box, Indied by Jindie Nails.  It is a gorgeous purple glitter jelly with silver and purple glitter.  This photo shows it mattified.  This may be one of my all time favorite polishes.


Next is a fun dotticure, using Ciate colors from the advent calendar.  It was a nice surprise to see how well mint and red looked together.  I started with larger circles at the end of my nails and got smaller and smaller, with leaving the moon area un-touched.


I have been on a dotitcure kick lately!  This is also using 5 of the Ciate colors in a skittle (multi-color).


Now this next one is from a Valentine's collaboration that was organized by Heather (IG: @peaceloveandpolish) and Amber (IG: @nailslikelace).  It was free-style, anything goes.  I decided on a nude to pink gradient with some traveling purple hearts.


Next is a color from Blanc-Morena, which I won in their Instagram giveaway.  This color is called I AM Serene, which is part of their I AM collection.  I also used some chevron nail vinyls to get a fun vertical zig zag pattern (purchased from IG: @teismom).


Lastly is the Seahawks water marble I did on Super Bowl Sunday.  No other words need to be spoken.



Thanks and I hope you enjoyed!
Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)