Sunday, January 5, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 5

Greetings & Nailutations,

Another week…with a start of a new year!  I had a great week, as I found out one of my designs from last week made it into Nail It! Magazine online version.  My New Years Mani from last week made it in as one of the New Years nail art features.  I was over the moon when I got a private message in instagram from my girl Tabitha (@idreamoflacquer), who had recognized my nails.

OK, enough getting all excited, let's see my 6 favorites of this last week.

This first one was a swatch for CDB Lacquer (IG: @CDBLacquer) & it was my favorite glitter topper with stars, moons and iradescent glitter!  Review of this brand is a few blogs back.


The second of my favorites is a swatch of #Pink by Drip Drop Nail Paint (IG: @dripdropnailpaint).  This pink is perfection!  Review of this pink is a blog entry earlier.


Next is a tape mani to create chevrons.  I used a bright magenta pink as a base & a black holographic polish from Stardust Polish to create the chevrons.


The fourth is some nail art that I combined with a new hashtag for #maniinspiredbywork.  My computer mouse at work is very colorful & I decided to do a mani that looked like my computer mouse.  Below is the comparison & by itself.  I was pleased at how it turned out.



The next one is a swatch of an Australian indie brand called Femme Fatale Cosmetics.  This polish is called Snapvine and is a GORGEOUS!


And lastly is my combined nail art challenge to capture "fresh" - clean white polish, "hearts" & "glitter placement".  This is my first detailed glitter placement & I was happy at how it turned out.  I hope to keep pushing myself in creativity & complexity.


Thanks for continuing on this nail art journey with me!
Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)